Thursday, December 8, 2011

14 weeks

Let the 2nd trimester begin! Hallelujah! I've been feeling much better this week. This is the first time in 8 weeks I haven't felt either nauseous or had some kind of sickness. Thankfully my prayers were answered and Billy and Tates stayed well.
I've been feeling the baby for 2 weeks. Usually just flutters but I'll feel he/she kick a few times a day. Every now and then it feels like I'm 30+ weeks along because it feels like a weird gravitational pull so I'm guessing the baby is flipping? I was surprised to feel the baby so early but my doc asked at my 12 week appointment if I was feeling movement. Now that I'm feeling better, I get bursts of excitement about giving birth again and loving on a newborn. Although, I picture Tatum's personality with this one, so I'm sure it's not going to be anything like that. Tatum was/is such an easy, happy, content baby since day one. I probably need to be prepared for the opposite with this one because everyone tells me that I won't have another like her.
Im not really keeping track with weight gain although I would like to see the difference between Tates and this one so I'm going to try better. I think I've gained a lb. or 2.
I tried wearing maternity jeans but I'm not big enough yet so they just look awkward. I can't really button my jeans anymore so I use a rubber band and thats working pretty good.



Only one more appointment and then we find out the gender :) It's definitely a boy
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment