Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Valentines 2012

Tatum experienced her first valentine's day and was showered with gifts and love :) she got books & pink jeggings from mom & dad. Books & pjs from her gigi & pop.


Valentine outfit from marmar



She went straight to her baby when she woke up this morning

Billy and I had our third Valentine's dinner date with the Autry's at Shogun. Yum.I've been looking forward to this meal for months

I thought it'd be fun to post my Valentine pic from last year & this year since this is my 2nd year in a row to be pregnant on valentines day



39 weeks. Little did we know, tatum would join us 6 days later



24 weeks with baby girl

I made these yummy treats for my man


(a few were already missing :) )

My next post will be about Tatum's first birthday! Oh she's getting so big, so fast

-Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment