Thursday, July 28, 2011

Change

I needed some kind of change with myself so I chopped my hair off and colored it dark auburn. My hair was either in a curly ponytail or a straight ponytail. Stinker likes to pull my hair and never let go so I always had it up.and let's face it, my hair is way too thick and it takes 2 hrs to blow dry and flat iron.no lie.so I always wore my hair curly but I can only do that a few times before my hair is a knotted mess.i always have long hair and needed change.i must say, i enjoy what i see.




Before.couldn't find a pic of my hair down anywhere.


After.5 inches shorter and my hairs down.booyah!
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

  1. So, so cute! I did the same thing a couple of weeks ago. I never wore my hair down before because it took SO long to get ready, so I had my hair lady chop off a few inches and give me some tips on how to make it presentable and EASY. I love your cut!

    ReplyDelete