Wednesday, July 6, 2011

4th of July

We had a very low key 4th this year. Billy had to work a half day so Tatum and I headed to my parents for the day. Billy wasn't feeling good when he left work so he took a nap at my parents and my dad and I went for a short motorcycle ride. We went to my aunt & uncles for a BBQ & pool time.






Tatum & Stella catchin some rays




Tatum & Stella love the water so I think they'll enjoy the beach when we go in August.




Weird iphone lighting

We didnt stay long after dinner. Poor Billy was running fever and Tatum was so tired. His parents came up Saturday and we spent the whole day out and about. We went to the farmers market & my FIL got me these beautiful flowers



We went antiquing for the rest of the afternoon. Tatum did great but only had a 45 min nap all day. Poor girl was trying to play catch up Monday and was flat out exhausted. Billy and Tatum were in bed sound asleep by 8 so i cleaned the house & watched the Springdale Country Club fireworks from our bedroom window.
Billy stayed home yesterday & today with a fever. Its so nice having him home but hopefully Tates doesn't catch whatever it is he has.
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

  1. She is just too cute, Jordan!! Miss yall! Hope Billy gets to feeling better soon!

    ReplyDelete