Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Easter

Easter didn't turn out the way we planned this year. We decided to stay here because my brother and sis-in-law were visiting from Colorado. This was our first Easter in 3 years to not go to Conway. The original plan was to have Easter at my parents Saturday night, Sunday church with my whole fam, then off to my grandparents for lunch.

Tatum came down with a cough last Thursday but seemed to be fine. Friday we went to First Friday in Bentonville with my fam. Her cough seemed worse but she still acted fine. I had been taking her temp and she never had a fever. She was super tired Saturday morning so I took her temp but it took forever for it to register so we went to Walmart to get a better thermometer. Took her temp around noon and it was 103, yikes! She has never been sick other than a cold.

Her temp was 101 after her nap so we decided to still do Easter that night at my parents. she hunted Easter eggs and was in a good mood. We planned on going to the 9:00 service Sunday morning, but decided we wouldn't wake her up because she was so tired the day before. She has never slept passed 8. Poor girl woke up at 10:45. She had 101-102 fever all day and shallow breathing so we decided to stay home. I hate she didn't get to wear her Easter outfit. Billys dad got it for her and its so cute!

We took her to the doc Monday and they sent us to get a chest x-ray to rule out pneumonia. Turns out she has bacterial and viral pneumonia. Oh and she's teething on top of that. Other than looking at her red eyes and her yucky cough, you would never know shes sick. She hasn't fussed at all! Such a trooper! She's on an antibiotic for 10 days and is doing much better. She barely ate for a few days which stressed me out because I'm a control freak but she didn't seem to mind. Thankfully she ate good today. It's been a crazy couple of days!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment