Thursday, May 17, 2012

37 Weeks

I'm full term this week, crazy! Thankfully I haven't been too uncomfortable this week. Week 35 and 36 I had a lot of stretching, the baby dropped, and Tatum was fussy so I'm glad that's over. I was worn out. I've been taking naps the last few days and that has seemed to help. I haven't napped hardly any this trimester because I won't sleep good at night if I do but I haven't been sleeping good anyway so I figured I might as well give in to an afternoon nap.

I was checked this week and there's nothing going on down there. I thought I would be disappointed but I didn't care. I was just glad it didn't hurt this time around. I was 1 cm dilated and 50% effaced at 38 and 39 weeks with Tatum so we'll see if anything changes next week.

I've had a few more contractions but nothing major. I had them for 30-45 minutes a few nights ago and that's about it.

I lost a lb. this week- how did that happen? Because I have not slowed down on on the sweets one bit. I didn't gain any weight at 37 weeks with Tatum. Maybe there's something special about 37 weeks? Who knows. As of right now I've gained 30 lbs. I think I gained 32 or 35 lbs with Tatum.

The nursery isn't finished but it's come a long way. The walls and changing table are painted. Curtains are made and baby's clothes are put away. My mom recovered a lamp for me so I'm busy making yo-yo's to go on the shade. I packed our hospital this week and made a couple of matching shirts for the girls.



Large and in charge

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment