Tuesday, May 29, 2012

39 week update

I'm not 39 weeks till Saturday but I had my appointment today. I'm at a 1 and 50% effaced, woohoo! Progress! I was the same with Tatum up until my water broke so we'll see if I progress anymore this week. My doc still thinks sister will be very close to 7 lbs if not 7. He also thinks she'll be here before 41 weeks so hopefully he's right and I won't have to be induced.
Tomorrow Billy and I will be married for 3 years! Never in a million years when I said "I do" did I think we'd celebrate our 3rd anniversary with a 15 month old and 38.5 weeks pregnant.
Friday will be an exciting day because I will get to meet my nephew Charlie! Brooke, my SIL, is having a planned C-section Friday morning. We share the same doctor so hopefully it won't be like Father of the Bride ll :) it still hasn't hit me that I can have a baby any moment but I'm sure meeting Charlie will make it feel very real
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment