Thursday, November 3, 2011

9 weeks

I'm 9 weeks and so far this pregnancy has been different than my first. I'm mainly writing this so I will remember my symptoms.
I had my first hit of nausea at 5.5 weeks with Tatum. I only had a few bad days when I wanted to throw up. As long as I ate every 3 hrs(which was hard to make myself do) I was fine. I think I was over nausea at 8 wks but I was in a major fog till 10. I was very tired at 6 & 7 wks.

This time nausea hit at 6 wks and it's been around the clock, 24/7, all day & night, to the point where I would feel better if I would actually throw up. I'll have a few good days here and there but then it seems like I make up for them soon after. It's much easier for me to eat this time around. the only food I can't think about is chili.ugh makes me want to gag. I can't stomach water at all. I force myself to drink 2 glasses a day, terrible i know! So I've been living off Gatorade. Preggy Pops soothe my stomach a lot longer with this baby so that's been really helpful. I haven't been as tired as I thought I would be but that's probably because Tatum keeps me busy. I had round ligament pain at 5 weeks

Weekly pics
4 weeks


5 weeks


6 weeks


9 weeks at night


-Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment